I offer a range of packages and consultation options to suit the needs of each individual.
How can I help you?
I’ve created personalised health programmes designed to support you over a period of time in achieving your health goals. Programmes usually run between 8 and 12 weeks to help navigate your way to ensure changes you begin to make become the norm for you, and a new habit is formed. I spend time with you, getting to know you (your diet and lifestyle) and working with you to define and help you to reach your goals. Health and wellness coaching will help to keep you on the right track on your journey to optimal health.
All programmes include;
- An initial personal consultation (60-90 minutes) to create a detailed and holistic picture of your current health, diet and lifestyle. This includes a detailed case history/ health questionnaire.
- Personalised and practical nutritional and lifestyle plan.
- Current medication and nutrient interaction evaluation if applicable.
- Supplement recommendations if required.
- Recommendation of clinical tests/ GP referrals and interpretation of results if applicable.
- Coaching sessions/ mini progress review calls to help keep you motivated in achieving your health goals.
- Follow up consultations to review your progress and support you. These can be face to face, by phone or Skype.
- Email support.
- Menu and recipe ideas.
Fees start from £245 and are dependent on the level of support preferred, as well as the length of the programme.
Preparing for your initial consultation
You will be e-mailed confirmation of the appointment, a few questions to answer and a 5-day ‘food diary’ which should both ideally be completed prior to your consultation. This will allow us to make the most of your time. It’s important to be as truthful as you can be, as this will help support the outcomes you are looking for.
Consultations are currently available face to face in Banstead, and via Skype or telephone from anywhere in the world.